Get Trained to Farm
At Foundations for Farming we are able to train in a diverse range of subjects depending on your requirements. We can tailor-make trainings to suit climatic or regional conditions, crop varieties or people groups. All our trainings are done focusing on the biblical principles of faithfulness (stewardship) and unselfishness. We share the vision of what God has shared with us, inspiring people through a change of heart to make sustainable life changes through the way they live and farm.
Our one day Intensive Herb training is designed for Community health workers. Supply of herb seedlings to develop a garden can also be arranged.
Join us for a one day training...Find out more
Some of the Available Trainings
- Four hour Pfumvudza training, which instructs farmers on how to setup, plant and manage a Pfumvudza plot.
- One day infield Pfumvudza training.
- One day infield training on CA for farmers (For any field crop).
- Compost training.
- Three day advanced training on CA for Extension workers, Agritex officers or farmers.
- One day vegetable, compost and herb Training. (Ideal for urban gardeners).
- One day Intensive Herb training. (designed for Community health workers, supply of herb seedlings to develop a garden can also be arranged.
- Two day advanced vegetable and nutrition garden training.
- One day natural medicines and healthy nutrition training.
- One day Agro-forestry training.
- One Day Leadership training.
- Crown Financial Ministry Training.
- Skills for Life Training (Involves daily devotionals, and practical projects ideal for women’s groups).
- One Month Mentorship Training.
Other Topics which can be covered
- Integrated Pest management and Pest control with Home remedies.
- Compost teas, Liquid manures and Comfrey teas.
- Rotations and alternative crops.
- Green manures and Cover crops.
- Open pollinated Varieties.
- Grain Storage.
- Climate Change.
- Farm planning, field mapping and budgeting.
- Knapsack calibration and use.
- Pesticide Risk Reduction.
- Animal husbandry training focusing on layers, broilers and rabbits.
- Draught animal power in CA.
- Large-scale CA.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Champions Course
Dates: 3rd Mar – 13th Mar 2020 (Includes 3 day Champs Conference before the training)
Training Alone: 5th Mar – 13th Mar 2020
See timetable here
Training in September 2020 1st – 8th September (No Conference in September)
To book in, click here
Get in Touch
Please contact us to book any of the above training events. On site trainings are currently done at our Clouds End location, where we have comfortable accommodation and other facilities.
For bookings, email on: email@example.com
or call on: +263 (0) 772 136 780.